Friday, November 12, 2010

DL

RAE NG- i'm originally from new york but now i'm far away from home at college and i need fashion to come back into my life. i came up with this idea after having girls constantly knock on my door to help them find an outfit. i'm sure everyone might want an opinion on an outfit they put together or just have trouble coming up with one. thus, the purpose of this site is to help you find the perfect ensemble. Whether it be a girl's night out, cocktail, salsarengue, concert, bollywood party, or even what to wear to school tomorrow, i'm here to help (hairs, makeup, nails included if you ask)! tell me what the event is, if you have a color in mind, price range, preferences, etc. and i'll make you look like you just left a photo shoot!

your very own style girlie, rae


(trinkids can message me and get a personal appointment for me to raid their rooms and find the perfect outfit :)

this is for all the real girls on the street and hey if boys ask why not. I will also occasionally post high fashion-type stuff to hopefully inspire those fashionistas and feel free to share your creativeness as well :)


unless i add a link most of these pics are mine so please reference my site if you decide to use any of my material and refer me to others if you like what i've done! thanks.


idea behind name: 
make [your outfit] fiece(r) with the help of.. 
raestyleng = rae('s) style -ing. pun on my name. laugh.
hope you enjoy
lets get started..

No comments: